Lulu

The Occasional Cavorting and Musings of a Female Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Football Anyone?


Ah... autumn. Crisp clean air and seasonal scrimmages.

Football anyone?











Anyone?













Football...
you know....
I'll pass you and you try to block.

I mean... don't get so excited.











Aha! Now here's a fitting opponent!
Um... don't look so serious, big boy.
It's only a game! Sheesh.








Hey, wait a doggone minute!
I said I'M passing!

GIVE

ME

MY

BALL!







Fine! I'm tougher and stronger, and if you insist... I'll rake these leaves with those front claws of yours, you needlenosed furbag!











Hey! Hey! I was only kidding!
Give me my ball, doggone it!











Miss Kitty!!

You KNOW I always speak so highly of you!

Come on... help a girl out!










You dolt!
So you won... big DEAL!

Feel like a champ, do you?

LOOK what you did to MY ball!!








*SIGH*

Well... I never liked football anyway.

Say, anyone see my frisbee?

13 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Charlie said…

    Apparently that dog didn't take Ball 101!
    - Charlie

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Sid the Dog said…

    Lulu-
    My Great Oppressor B has been a New York Jets fan since childhood, so I'm sure he can identify with your sense of disappointment regarding your ball.

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said…

    Oh Lulu, that dog spoilt your ball. How come miss Kitty didn't come help...

    ~ fufu

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Ray & Jay Monkey said…

    Maybe you should organize a team 2 & 2 and get some rugby shirts done & get sponsers for your "balls" !!!

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Gi said…

    Thank you for your visit today.
    Just for you :O)

    http://velharias-traquitanas.blogspot.com/2006/08/e-at-h-modelos.html

    Lots of bones

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    You should get the other dog to pay for your spoilt ball :)

    ~Jay

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    I do not particularly care for balls. Round, even football shaped objects are not good for tug. I probably would have punctured the thing too!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    p.s. Remember, card exchanges are okay. Tis the season, not the reason.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger fee said…

    balls are weird. i too had one large pink ball i was pushing around one minute and next, i was stepping on bits of rubber. poof! just like that!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    Lulu,

    Mama wants you to play professional soccer so that she can meet some guy named David Beckham???

    I don't get it, just relaying the message.

    xoxoox
    Chelsea

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said…

    Lulu

    Tommy the GR & Joey the JRT in Singapore loves balls (I ams sure if you are in Singapore, they will have a game with you.

    Oh by the way, you have been linked in my blog

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ivy said…

    tee hee! i like the way your ball came out! it is more fun to play with wen it flops around like a dead animal anyway!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Sam I Am said…

    Lulu~
    Your buddy is down for the count!Nice football.woof-woof

    Lot's of Lock's
    Sam

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Ray & Jay Monkey said…

    Hi...Lulu, you lovely thing, you !!! We are getting a mixed reaction to you been "leader" !!! Have you been keeping up with our news ??? Click on our name and have a look. We need an email from you if you are interested.......

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home