Lulu

The Occasional Cavorting and Musings of a Female Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Sunday, August 27, 2006

An Open Letter to Ray and Jay


Dear Ray and Jay,

I am very flattered that my comment assisted you in choosing a leader for world domination by monkeys. I have concerns, however. You mention that we dogs should go light on the chocolate bars or, better yet, mail them all to you.

Forgive me if I stand incorrect, but does this mean that you, as world leader, would claim all things sinful for yourself?



I'm not so sure about this world domination thing. Pass the M&M's and let me sleep on it.


Love,

Lulu

P.S. So ARE you a monkey or a cross-dressing canine?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Cal the Wonderdog said…

    Dogs would rule the world only they know better. I like your approach, go for the treats and sinful stuff, and that's good enough for us!

    Cal

    PS Got treats?

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Ray & Jay Monkey said…

    Hello from down under in New Zealand. Krazy Kelvin may be a krazy monkey but rest asure he is a good leader and a lot of krazy people are reading his bogs - sorry blogs. He also has a big puku, so your chocolate will be in "good hands" - his !!!We asked the little man in the computer to put a spanner in the works, so we could take over "Muggins" computer because he is as thick as two short planks.
    We are deeply honour to have our own "post". We will lift our legs, next time we are passing to christened it !!! God Bless & lots of.........licks !!!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sam I Am said…

    Lulu~
    Just making sure we're all petting the same dog.woof-woof

    Lot's of Lick's
    Sam

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said…

    Lulu babe,

    would prefer pix of your cute face instead of that, ummm, whatever it was...

    Chow for now,

    Tin Tin xo

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Kelvin said…

    Hey, I am as cute as you are going to get big boy !!! Happy birthday - Tin Tin by the way - the bars suit you to a "T", but what happened to "rin" ???

    Hi lovely Lulu......don't mind me, just letting on a little bit of steam. You have to now & again, or else.......!!!
    Thank you for the honour of my "own post" !!! I needed it after a long swim from down under - it's well & truly christened, as you might say !!! (hehe)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home